Eure liebsten Film/Serienzitate

• Ähnlich wie ein Thread für lustige, weise oder anderweitig erinnerungwürdige Zitate aus Spielen gehört so was natürlich auch fürs Filmmedium hier ins Forum.

Wenn euch irgendein Zitat aus Filmen oder Serien nicht mehr aus dem Kopf geht, postet sie doch hier zur allgemeinen Belustigung.

Mich verfolgt derzeit, da ich die Serie quasi an einem Stück fresse:

"Bow ties are cool."
    "Are you my mummy?" Doctor Who :D

• So jetzt gibt es Zitatception:

"And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it."

"Und er bürdete dem Buckel des weißen Wals die Summe der Wut und des Hasses der ganzen Menschheit auf. Wäre sein Leib eine Kanone, er hätte sein Herz auf ihn geschossen"

Captain Picard zitiert in Star Trek: First Contact aus Moby Dick

Für mich eine der stärksten Szenen aus Star Trek überhaupt.

• Meine wären wohl:

• "You got Red on you" - Shaun of the Dead
    • "Open the pod bay doors, please, HAL." "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that" - 2001 A Space Odyssey
    • "Aw Man, I shot Marvin in the Face" - Pulp Fiction
    • "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die." - Blade Runner
    • "I'll be back." - Terminator
  • "Try as they will, and try as they might, who steals me gold won't live through the night." - Leprechaun
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum." - They Live
    "Brother, life's a bitch... and she's back in heat." - They Live
    "Englisch motherfucker, do you speak it?" - Pulp Fiction

"Try as they will, and try as they might, who steals me gold won't live through the night."

• "Hello, Dexter Morgan." - Arthur Mitchell aus Dexter
    Ich liebe die vierte Season von Dexter einfach ._.

Varys: “The Seven Kingdoms needs a ruler loved by millions with a powerful army and the right family name.”
    Tyrion: “Good luck finding him.”
    Varys: “Who said anything about ‘him’?”

Game of Thrones Season 5 HYPE! :D

• “You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis. You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.”

• “You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis. You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.”

Als ich den Film das erste Mal gesehen hab bin ich bei der Stelle fast ausgerastet, weil sie so genial ist :D

• "Wir haben etwas sehr merkwürdiges aufzuklären."
    "Etwas sehr Merkwürdiges?"
    "Stellen sie sich vor, Monsieur Joe war ein Erpresser."
    "Nein!"
    "Doch."
    "Ohhh!"
    "Und wir haben bei ihm eine Liste der Leute gefunden, die von ihm erpresst worden sind."
    "Nein!"
    "Doch"
    "Ohhh!"
    "Und ich bin heute hier, weil sie auf dieser Liste stehen."
    "Ich?"
    "Sie."
    "Nein!"
    "Doch."
    "Ohhh!"

• Rose: "Doctor, they've got guns."
    The Doctor: "And I haven't, which makes me the better person, don't you think? They can shoot me dead, but the moral high ground is mine."

aus Doctor Who "Army of Ghosts".

"Of course if you're fighting for your country and you get shot it is a terrible tragedy. Of course. But maybe...maybe if you pick up a gun and go to another country and you get shot it's not that weird. Maybe if you get shot by the dude you were just shooting at – it's a tiny bit your fault." - Louis C.K.

• Nachdem ich heute nochmal ein paar Folgen "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" geschaut habe wollte ich meinen vorherigen Post editieren und dort ein paar davon einfügen - aus irgendeinem Grund kann ich das aber nicht mehr o.O Ich kann meine obrige Äußerung zwar zitieren, melden, liken und disliken aber seltsamerweise nicht mehr editieren. Oder ich bin grad einfach zu doof dazu (obwohl ich das bei anderen Posts ja schon geschafft habe =D Deswegen bitte ich meinen Doppelpost [sowas geht mir sonst latent auf die Nerven] zu entschuldigen ;P)

Dennis: "Sir, we've had our hearts sets on this boat for days now. Which, in our world, is a level of focus which I've personally never experienced before."

Charlie: [to Mac] "You know what dude, hear me out for a second okay. Now technically, that stain did appear to me. Also I am familiar with carpentry and I don't know who my father is. So, am I the messiah? I don't know, I could be, I'm not ruling it out."

Charlie: "I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass, I'm gonna to kick some ass in the U.S.A., gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, I'm gonna kick some ass, I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass. ROCK, FLAG, and EAGLE!!"

(aus diversen, verschiedenen Folgen 'It's always sunny in Philadelphia', gäbe aber noch tausend mehr die man wählen könnte, gerade Charlie haut echt einen Knaller nach dem anderen raus.)

Ebenfalls immer tolle Zitate hat natürlich auch die vollkommen unterschätze Serie 'Arrested Development' zu bieten (kleine Auswahl, ist eigentlich in jeder Folge was dabei das hier reingehören würde):

Gob: "I was halfway to South America, but I couldn't let you get away with it, because we're brothers, Mom, and we kind of like each other."

Gob: "Not tricks, Michael, illusions. A trick is something a whore does for money. [GOB notices children in earshot] ... Or cocaine!"

Dann noch aus jeder Folge in 'Doctor Who' in der ein Dalek vorkommt:

Dalek: "Exterminate! Exterminate! EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!!"

Und zum Abschluss nochmal Breaking Bad (wobei es da natürlich noch die ganzen Heisenberg Zitate geben würde oder das allseits beliebte "I am the one who knocks", aber das hier ist auch einfach nur richtig fett):

"Of course if you're fighting for your country and you get shot it is a terrible tragedy. Of course. But maybe...maybe if you pick up a gun and go to another country and you get shot it's not that weird. Maybe if you get shot by the dude you were just shooting at – it's a tiny bit your fault." - Louis C.K.